Monday, August 22, 2011

GLAM'ONDAY ALERT~BIRTHDAY LETTER COUNTDOWN...


31 DAY(S) COUNTDOWN UNTIL BIRTHDAY!
BIRTHDAY LETTER STARTS
SEPTEMBER 1ST...
Today we're taking a different direction to our GLAM'ONDAY ALERT... Each week we bring you all things Events, Fashion, Beauty and on occasion Food for the Soul Tips & Suggestions. Today is special as it starts my thirty one day countdown to what I call each year; A moment in time to not only celebrate me, but also reflect on the year. If you haven't guess yet... The correct answer will be my "BIRTHDAY".


LET'S GET IT STARTED...


Every year I write a letter to myself which reflects on ; Where I've Been; Where I'm Going and How I Can Be a Better Me. Last year "2010" my letter consisted of many transformations.
This year I have a special title, which I'll share on September 1st. Hopefully my thoughts and learning experiences this past year can help at least one individual make changes for where they are and P.U.S.H (Push~Until~Something~Happens) to follow a dream, a goal or a promise you have made to yourself. There's no better time than the present to get started. I've come FULL CIRCLE once again and I'm humbly thankful for the simple pleasure's of life. The bigger picture in life is nice, but I'm just ecstatically grateful for "BREATH" each day. Thank you heavenly father for giving me that and as long as I follow your principles there will be greater pleasures in store for me.


Placing your desires down in writing holds you accountable for your life. What you don't accomplished or even try. You have no one to blame but yourself. If you take anything from this post today know GOD has a better plan for your life. He expects nothing but goodness & greatness from you. Expect the same for yourself and come with me on this journal to share my Birthday Countdown. I would love to motivate, mentor and most importantly be mindful of your dreams. If you like ideas on how you can get started, please send ASK KIMBERLY an email, Tweet Us or post your comments here.


This song is one of my anthem go to songs. If it doesn't get you motivated I don't know what will. (SMILE)





Until next time live FABULOUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment