Thursday, August 11, 2011

DARE TO PLAY...


What's You're Best Kept Beauty Secret _____________________________?

My best kept Beauty Secret is shopping at SEPHORA. My one-stop-shop to find all things GLAM & FABULOUS...




Join me Saturday, August 13th along with GLAMOUR Magazine to discover the best kept beauty secret and uncover the latest beauty trends, innovations along with having a SEPHORA expert transform your visage into a vision of  "GLAM PERFECTION".



DISCOVER...
Smokey Eyes
High impact Lips
Intense Liner
Multicolored Lids
And my Favorite...Seamless Skin
So come on out and experiment, express & explore an explosion of "Beauty" that is undeniable. Here's another secret... I'll be looking for a classic beauty to be the featured leading lady in an upcoming music video. Interested in attending, please share your "Best Kept Beauty Secret" on our Facebook Page or Tweet Us
by Friday, August 12th 12:00 pm.


Until next time live FABULOUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment