Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HAPPY B'DAY LETTER IN SEARCH OF A "BETTER ME" PART II~ 22 REASONS TO A "BETTER ME"


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME...
If you follow my Blog you will know that on September 1, 2010, I wrote a letter to myself. Not just any letter a Birthday letter; the letter was written as a symbolic Birthday gift to share my experiences on my  journey to "GREATNESS". For 22 days of September I provided 22 Steps to a "Better Me". 22 days were chosen because it's the day of my "BIRTHDAY". Yes today is the day...so each day I provided tips to a "Better Me" which you will see below.  If one of my tips can help another, than
I'm truly grateful.  To read Part I of my
Happy Birthday Letter In Search of a "Better Me".

22 Reasons to a "Better Me"

1. When you finally arrive to be completely comfortable in your own skin. Ultimately
a refreshing feeling.

2. Loving Life, Loving Me, In Love with Work. The secret recipe is having a “PASSION” for all three.

3. That inner voice we hear. Its called “Intuition”~”Believe It” and “Listen to It”.

4. Once you become in-tune w/ yourself- your life direction will become clearer to finding lasting happiness & fulfillment.

5. On your journey to GREATNESS, remember to be a blessing to someone else that may be striving for where you are now.

6. In order to move forward, sometimes you must leave a few behind.

7. Dreaming is like flower, in order for the flower to grow you must water it, talk to it and give it attention. The analogy is: Nurture the flower~ Nurture your DREAM.

8. Obstacles are only Hiccups. Take a sip of "FAITH" and say this too shall pass and move on.

9. Know your "WORTH"only you can put a determination on what's real & what's counterfeit. Everything that glitters isn't always gold.

10. "Fear" is ~NEVER~ an option...

11. Its OK to say "NO". If I'm no good to Me~ I can't be good to You

12. Life is what YOU make of it. I'm making it GREAT! I accept nothing less than "GREATNESS".

13. Becoming a BOSS Blackcard Member, as I continue to Bring Out the Successful Sister in Me~I support & encourage other Successful Sisters.

14. DREAM bigger than I can ENVISION because nothing is too complicated for GOD to make a reality.

15. I'm not perfect "GOD" is still working on "Me" I acknowledge it and I'm open to change for a "BETTER ME".

16. Welcoming the Universe~Asking for what you want, Believe it shall come to path and don't dwell on it, let it go and sit back and listen closely for God's blessing.

17. Indulge in the simplest pleasures of life. LIVE life to the fullest, LOVE unconditionally, LAUGH until you need a glass of water.

18. I'm a unique individual who's completely not a carbon copy and I only follow God's footsteps and make no apologies for it.

19. Allowing circumstances to be as they are at this very moment and live in a way, that they'll be better tomorrow.

20. Nurture my mind, heart and soul daily understanding when to let go. There is a Season for everything & not all things are meant for a lifetime.

21. I'll take mine sunny side up~always look on the bright-side, think positively. What may be a no today, will be a yes tomorrow. I choose to stay in faith and place my cares & burdens in God's hands and not Man's hands.

22. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME" Heavenly Father, thank you for your faithfulness in my life and favor for another day. I am honored and humbled for many things in my life and without your graciousness & love along with my families love & support I would not be who & where I am today. Each day is a constant blessing I'm truly grateful for. As I continue on my journey to "GREATNESS" I will continue to walk faithfully in your footsteps, asking for divine guidance through good & bad days knowing the good days make me "Great" and the bad days make me strive to be a "Better Me". Thank you in Jesus name Amen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME...
~Kimberly
Now I'm going to live today like its a FABULOUS Party!

Bonus... You may view Part I Life Lessons In Search of Happiness & Part II coming soon on Weddzilla Blog.

Photo Provided By: SIPPER Photography
(Day In the Life of An Event Planner) Kimberly enjoying a "Yummy"
Coconut Cupcake at Big Sugar Bakeshop in Studio City, CA


1 comment: