Monday, September 13, 2010

GLAM'ONDAY ALERT... GLAMOUR'S RETAIL RALLY


Glamour's Retail Rally is here and I hold the GLAMNISTA golden ticket, 25 to be exact. Don't you just love it when you get a great hookup? We're preparing for Fall, at least I am it's my most favorite season. As a Glambassador for GLAMOUR Magazine I get the 411 on all things Fabulous in beauty, fashion and accessories;  all the key elements a
GLAMNISTA needs to stay STYLISH & CHIC... 


OK, all you need to do is send me an email with your address and I'll drop in the mail a GLAMOUR Retail Rally booklet filled with amazing deals that you won't find anywhere else. So get ready to tear out the cards and start your Fall Shopping. I almost forgot
 to mention, that a few items are FREE.
Participating Stores:
ARMANI EXCHANGE
EXPRESS
ORGINS
TALBOTS
GIORGIO ARMANI (The New Essence of Joy)
BARE ESCENTUALS

You can thank me later! Hurry though I only have 25, but to make sure you don't miss our future GLAM'ONDAY ALERTS
you should subscribe to the details...the drezrehersal...the I Do's...

No comments:

Post a Comment