Sunday, September 19, 2010

the details... 4 Steps to Get Bridal Blissful Skin

I often get ask what I use on my skin. Of course I'm flattered & believe beauty is not only skin deep. If your inner beauty is on point- then your outer beauty should be also, but with something less and that's make-up. Make-up should only enhance your beauty not block it. What that means is when you take off your make-up, you should still be beautiful completely looking like yourself. If someone says Oh you look different without make-up, that's not good. I'll provide you some optional choices too use to get your Bridal Blissful face in order for your Special Day. However you must start now. There are many steps I do to take care of my skin, but I'm not going to go into great detail here, but will provide you a few steps to get you started. I adore the philosophy line, the product definitely works for me. I do recommend you check with your doctor before using any new product to make sure its compatible with your skin. 

Makeup Optional Set ($129 Value)
What it is:
From cleansing, to exfoliating, to hydrating,
this complete kit contains everything you need to
get 'makeup-optional' skin at-home.

 

Step 1: Cleanse
Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleaner
~Gently cleanses the skins, tones and lightly hydrates
~Essential oils and mild cleansing makes purity ideal
for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin


Step 2: Treat
When Hope is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum
~ A lightweight serum that helps firm, protect and hydrate
while minimizing the appearance of fine
 line & wrinkles~Synergistic antioxidants
 help protect against environmental attack
~Pentapeptide-3 helps improve skin's
firmness and elasticity
~Hyaluronic acid helps soften and hydrate

Step 3: Moisturize
Hope In a Jar Moisturizer for all skin types
~Daily moisturize that hydrates and
promotes smooth, healthy skin
~Lactic acid hydrates and exfoliates
~Beta glucan helps strengthen the skin's
 natural repair system

Step 4: Eye Care
Hope in a Tube Eye and lip firming cream
~A world-class eye cream that helps moisturize,
firm and diminish the appearance
 of lines around the eye and lip area
You can purchase the philosophy line at SEPHORA.


Shopping SEPHORA has it's REWARDS!
Join Now
 To make it more rewarding for you make sure to sign-up for their REWARDS Program.

The more you shop the prettier the rewards. How to Score Points: With every dollar you spend at SEPHORA one dollar is added to your beautybank balance. You can redeem your points for beauty full perks. Its a WIN~WIN.

You even receive a special gift on your Birthday. No need to go in to redeem, they will send you a friendly reminder a few weeks before your B'Day. This past Friday was T.G.I.P.M.F (Thank Goodness It's Pamper Me Friday) and it was a I'm Doing Me Day. Something every woman should do at least once a week. Pick your day. I stocked-up on all things beauty and made sure to pick-up my Birthday Gift :)
Thanks SEPHORA you keep me looking glowing
 Fabulous all year long.

Bonus drezrehersal Tip... Eat lots of fruits and vegetables that are good for the skin along with drinking plenty of H2O to hydrate your skin. If you start now ;continue to nurture & take better care of your skin you will see a change before you can say I Do. You may also view my Weddzilla post on 5 (detailed) Steps to a "Natural I'm In LOVE Glow".



Disclaimer: This product works for me, however when trying something new always check with your physician before using  to make sure its compatible with your skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment