Saturday, September 18, 2010

An Engaging Evening with Jobyna's Bridal...


INES DI SANTO
 An Engaging Evening on September 16th... I had the pleasure of being invited to a special Jobyna's Bridal by INES DI SANTO VIP event at Americana at Brand in Glendale, CA. The evening started with a Bridal Series at Jobyna's Bridal Salon pre-viewing the most stunning Bridal Couture Gowns by INES DI SANTO;elegant, chic, glamorous headpieces and accessories by Maria Elena. Next too your engagement ring bling her designs are glistening with SPARKLY BLING. Later that evening there was a private reception on the green of Americana courtyard. If you've never visited the Americana at Brand its breathtaking and absolutely one of my favorite places to shop. A little secret... I actually arrived an hour early , so I could do some shopping. I had just enough time to place my purchases in the car before hobnobbing with some of the finest people in the industry.






 
Make An Impression
with Maria Elena Headpieces & Accessories


INES DI SANTO

The Green was beautifully decorated as if it was an outside cocktail reception with the backdrop of the show stopping waterfall that goes off each evening at the Americana. As I relax and sip a little bubbly provided by Vivid Bliss, while enjoying the smooth sounds of Chuck Wansley After Hours Band. I couldn't help myself to Twitter to my followers this band is amazing, such a magical night under the stars listening to the live band sing Boogie Oogie Oogie by Taste of Honey. Wow that was a pleasant blast from the past, I absolutely love that song ; perfect song to get your guests on the dance floor. To top the evening off Jobyna's Bridal showcases a Couture Fashion Show of INES DI SANTO stunning gowns for the Fall. Not just any gowns , but show stopping, jaw dropping I'm so glad she has accepted to be my bride and now I can't wait to say I Do and make her my wife. (I Found My Everything- originally by Mary J. Blige , but have Chuck Wansley After Hours sang it for you). Just the song you would love your groom to serenade too you at your wedding reception.  Not done yet there's lots more. Special Guest Editor-In-Chief of Wedding Style "Grace Ormonde" Famed Couture Designer was on hand to share her latest hardcover book titled " being in love never goes out of style"- 416 pages, 14x 12" canvas, more than 375 images of extraordinary real weddings to inspire your imagination. Grace Ormonde was gracious enough to personally sign a copy for me. Many Thanks she's someone to admire for her continued contribution to the wedding industry. Need a little or a lot of inspiration for your Special Day you can pick-up your copy at GraceOrmondeBook.com and be on your way to the Wedding of your Dreams.

Grace Ormonde Weddings
"being in love never goes out of style"


 Warm Thanks to Angie and Isabel of Jobyna's Bridal for the special invitation, we had a magical evening. It's always nice to be on the other side of the details for a change. I love my life & career and as we always say: "Live everyday like it's a FABULOUS Party". Whether I'm planning it or just a guest its always FABULOUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment