Sunday, January 1, 2012

CREATE YOUR OWN DESTINY...

I decree  you a "HAPPY NEW YEAR"



I pray that everyone had a beautiful & safe New Year's Eve. As an Event Planner I produce many events throughout the year. For the past few years I have personally decided to bring in the New Year with the one person who “ALWAYS” has my back, continuing to feed my spirit even when I want to push the plate away. Most of you know my motto for life is "Living everyday like a FABULOUS Party". Contrary to belief this doesn't mean partying 24-7, but living an abundant lifestyle in “JOY”. In order for Joy to be a constant provision for me I most certainly need the correct tools to guide me throughout the year. These tools consist of my relationship with God which in turn helps me with my relationships with clients, loves one, friends & associates. On occasion my events fall on Sunday's, but when I'm not working I definitely make it a point to nourish my craving for the word & attend church. Sometimes on Sunday & many times Tuesday & Wednesday night Bible Study. When I can't attend I will watch my home church online and even DVR Joel Osteen.

Ringing in the New Year praying & fellowship at West Angeles COGIC ; Watch Night Service. This is my decision & doesn't take away from choices others make to bring in the New Year how they see fit. Bringing me to my point of creating your own destiny. Create the path in life you would like to take & not follow others footsteps. Be the creator of your own destiny, for you were born alone & will leave this earth alone. A quote I often say & live by. “Don't be a Carbon Copy. Be You, Be Unique, Be a Individual ”. What God has for you is for you. Let know one steer you away from your dreams. Center yourself around positive individuals that will uplift you while also guiding you on a road of excellence. If you haven't done so yet. Evaluate those energy drainers who want to steal your “JOY”. Take a close look there are lots of impostors who are the silent Rah Rah cheerleaders. Make a change today & place them on the bench for good. In order to move forward you often must evaluate where you are in life. If something is holding you back its time to make a trade. The trade is your destiny for a better future. I believe today is that day. I see you in the future & you look much better.
                                                                  
“My experiences change my perception”.
 Evangelist Joyce Rogers


My motto for 2012~ My Destiny ~

Create the blueprint for your success...For the past 5 years I sought out a theme song. This song is similar to a intro for a show. Your life your show, so you would need a song right? Selecting the perfect song is important, as you will need to listen to it for 12 months. Over & Over. The selection must also be uplifting & apply to all areas needed for whatever comes your way. Good, Bad or Indifferent. It must do the trick, while placing you back on the road to excellence. This year “My Destiny” is planned out; literally. Destiny Board set in place where I will view everyday as a reminder to the navigation I need to follow for “2012”. Some items are action goals while others are destiny goals immediate & future. I am the creator & will hold myself accountable while in constant communication with the whisper from my spiritual navigation.

My Destiny 2012 Theme Song
The Best Is Yet To Come~Donald Lawrence


Food for the Soul... God never abandons a dream. 
The promise is still in you! Look ahead in faith and begin to live out the destiny he has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment