Friday, October 28, 2011

WHO ARE YOU???

Individuals who are hurting will
often try to reverse their "MIRROR" image
2U... Don't go for it!  Know WHO YOU ARE.

Life at times will play tricks on you or maybe its a test or even a life lesson. Recently I had to take a step back & remember You Attract Who You Are. I've been giving careful consideration to go back to school to receive a degree in Relationships Psychology. Asking myself is it even possible for me to set time a side to complete a dream ; a passion that has been in my heart for awhile now. In addition to checking off other aspirations I'm currently working on. Absolutely, one by one it shall be done. However, I'm still contemplating & pondering over the additional credential to add to my already full achievements. In the midst of it all I'm being tested & I haven't even started school yet.


You Attract Who You Are... OK let me explain this. As a Virgo I'm a compassionate, nurturing & sensitive to ones needs. A true confidant & support of those close to me and around me whether in business or personal. Its Who I Am. We are givers & when the chips are down & you need a friend we are the ones available during those testing times should you need advice or companionship. This is a positive as well as a negative. Important to know when to turn your light on & off so the forces don't drain Who You Are. I completely know Who I Am & what I will & will not stand for. I've learned early on that the opinions of others are heard but, the one I listen to, the one that matters in the end is “GOD”.


Aha....I had an Aha Moment late last night. Well actually at 1:57 a.m. Thoughts flowing , along with answers being receive by closely listening to the whisper. I immediately reach for my writing journal & put pen to paper. Hints this post. As I continuing writing so I may upload the completion by mid afternoon. I recognize the universe is testing me to make sure this is something I truly desire to do, by sending individuals to me for counsel. The interesting thing was, this was completely different because I mentor & support people all the time. Over the past several weeks I have been hit with an abundance of reverse energy. During this process of me having this Aha Moment. I also discovered I need to take my own advice.


*When people show you who they are.
BELIEVE” it the first time.
Do not give them a second or third time.

Ding~Ding...Aha Moment. After having a conversation with a confidant, I completely got what one of the individuals was trying to do. “Discovery” Wanting me to accept their own disappointments in the cards of life they were dealt. There comes a point where you must stop feeling sorry for your circumstances & have “TRUST” & “FAITH” that God will turn things around. But it starts with you. You must be responsible for the energy people bring to you. At that exact moment I said to myself no more!



WHO ARE YOU?

I no longer know Who You Are... I can continue being a friend from a distance. This individual needs much more than I can give at this time. You can't create an identity for someone else, temporary feeding their soul. They must discover WHO they are on their own. I'm taking responsibility for the energy I desire in my life. As hard as it might be occasionally you will need to exit stage right. You can only be the motivational cheerleader for so long. Then soon that person needs to put their protective gear on & get in the game of life & play to “WIN”.



Food for the Soul...It's the faithfulness in the small things that is key to meeting life's great challenges victoriously.

Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength

Until next time live “FAITHFULLY” FABULOUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment