Monday, December 6, 2010

GLAM'ONDAY ALERT...BRIDESMAIDS FASHION I DO'S




Have a Special New Year's Eve Gala to attend?
This is your DRESS...

There's no need to have a platinum budget to look show stopping fabulous for that Wedding or even New Year's Eve. Renée Strauss for the Bride is a bridal salon located in Beverly Hills. The bridal Boutique offers designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, & accessories. For a limited time the chic bridal salon is offering discounted samples for $ALE. Choose any 3 dresses & pay only $99.00! Some of the bridesmaids samples available are from Vera Wang, Watters, WTOO.  The Bridal Salon will be open 12:00 pm -5:00 pm Tuesday thru Saturday. Hurry though I guarantee you they'll be gone faster than you can say "How Do I Look"?

Renée Strauss~8692 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310-657-1700

drezrehersal Tip... If you aren't familiar with what a Sample Sale is exactly let us help you out. Sample Sales are often held by the manufacturer or the retail store to make room  for new seasons inventory whether spring or fall & even excess merchandise or merchandise that has been lightly used during the sales process if at all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been searching for the dress on the left, but I don't know who the designer is. Could you tell me, please? My e-mail address is coliehamilton@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete