Friday, December 31, 2010

the details... of "2010" & the I Do's...of "2011" LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!


This Year we're going back to the BASICS
for Bringing in the New Year
Can you believe the year is almost over? It seems that the older I get the turning of the clock comes faster, Is it just me who thinks that? So many wonderful things happen this year that I'm pleasantly pleased with, however I did learn a few life lessons along the way.  The most important part is when you encounter circumstances that may not go as plan do you buckle under the pressure or do you pick your head-up and move forward even better & stronger?  I take a hard look at the situation & re-evaluate the steps that brought me there. Did I see signs along the way & completely ignore my navigation?  The New Year is about making changes re-evaluating absolutely everything in your life and making a new. If something isn't working then take steps to change it so you'll live a more fulfilling life.

I thought I was done with  my personal goals for "2011", but just added one additional item to the list. If you have written down resolutions for "2011" & come January 20th something else comes-up; add it to your list-Do not ignore. You may not complete everything, but visit your life actions daily, so the more you dedicate time & effort to the better results you'll have. It's all a process & as long as you are working towards the process eventually you'll see "RESULTS".

I  try to always  provide positive words of wisdom to my friends, clients & associates which we call drezrehersal Tips... I am a person who believes in saying it like it is and not sugar coating it. One thing my friends appreciate from me & know if they want it real ASK KIMBERLY.  Why would you even want someone to tell you what you want to hear verses what is the right thing you should  hear? It's key to be in-tune with yourself  so you recognize certain situations along your journey in life.

drezrehersal Tip... Recognize reading people's subliminal motives and assess who is a true ally and who to avoid at all costs ;personal or business.

Time to say Goodbye to "2010" & Welcome in "2011" Looking forward to a fantastic year of fulfilling my dreams, new opportunities & new relationships all while Living, Loving & Laughing through this journey we call Life. We only have one so why not make the best of it.



Thank you for sharing this journey with us. We have many exciting details that will take place in the New Year. I'm really blessed to have a career which I call a "PARTY" that I truly LOVE with every breath that I breathe. My Theme for "2011" is: the 3P's

PASSION~PLAN~POWER

PASSION~ Stoking the fire, desire, strength
of conviction, and drive
 that sustain the discipline to achieve the vision.

PLAN~ Clearly defining a detailed outline to live my best life.

POWER~ Having Grace, Faith, Hope and
following the footsteps of GOD.
Next to life itself, the power to choose is your greatest gift.
We are self-determining through our choices.
 It's your life ~your journey
"You" decide to have the freedom to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment