Sunday, November 21, 2010

ASK KIMBERLY...What Are You Thankful For This Thanksgiving?


Ques:What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?









Answer: I'm thankful for the early mornings of stillness & silence so I have the opportunity to count my blessings whether large or small. Asking God to continue guiding my footsteps so I may walk in his GREATNESS for he is why I have breath, good health & his faithfulness to go on each & everyday for he holds me when obstacles step in, but encourages me with Grace, Faith and Hope that this too shall pass.



ASK KIMBERLY here... Have a relationship, wedding, event, or lifestyle question? Just reply with a comment back to this post or visit our cinchcast link Live everyday like its a FABULOUS Party! If you like to be kept anonymous email me at: kclark@drezrehersal.com in subject line place ASK KIMBERLY & you'll be able to hear your answer on a future cinch pod-cast & listen directly at the top right hand corner of the details...the drezrehersal...the I Do's... Blog.
 
You may also follow Us at Chocolate Brides where we have a more extensive ASK KIMBERLY column. For a detailed list of our post type in the search box ASK KIMBERLY. No question is too small, however my answers are very detailed, so you'll always be well informed with advice from a seasoned Event Producer with over 16 years experience in all things relationships, weddings, events and lifestyle planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment