Saturday, September 1, 2012

Twenty Two Days of Blessings...#22daysofblessings



Although, this quote is extremely profound.
There is an alternate answer. STRONG: Stop turning to self and turn to God
.


Let the countdown begin... Today is the beginning of Fall in addition to the countdown of a very special day. If you've followed my Blog this post comes as no surprise, however for those that are new here let me share what usually happens during the month of September. 

In the past I've shared a Birthday love letter to myself  reflecting on the year whether if its good, bad or indifferent. September provides me an opportunity to evaluate life desires, dreams, and ultimate destiny to reflect, release, and  begin again; as its a new season. The evaluation soothes my soul while opening up an opportunity for others to engage, while sharing their triumphs or struggles.

This past year has been a time of happiness, disappointments, but in the end magnifying life lessons. Today begins a new chapter where I'm creating the storyline that can end anyway I desire. Through the process I'll consult with one chief to guide my footsteps along the
way for it is he who keeps me strong to pursue the greatest gift of all.  Over the next twenty two days my gift to self  is the most precious gift God has provided me: the manual that makes this thing called life all worth wild. 

Come along with me on this journey as I share #22daysofblessings via Twitter: @weplanevents @_Kimberly_Clark  with some of my favorites passages, Aha Moments, Gods Whisper, and original Food for the Soul quotes by me.  The universe has a unique way of showing you a preview of life occurrences, but don't get to comfortable because the storyline can be altered at any given time. Just when you think you're headed in one direction, the universe flips the script rewriting a new beginning. The lesson in it all trust God.

Reminder: It wouldn't be #22daysofblessings if we didn't share the message, so please feel free to Retweet (RT) or reply with a personal message or words of encouragement that just may be a blessing to someone else.  To further keep the blessing moving,  please include the following hashtag with tweet #22daysofblessings.

#22daysofblessings Day 1: Psalm 22:9  "Yet you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mothers breast." "I was thrust  into your arms at my birth." NLT

Until next time live FABULOUS...

*To view previous years birthday letters place the title in the search box.

No comments:

Post a Comment