Monday, September 10, 2012

Accessorizing for Fall...




 

 GLAM ALERT...Fashion & Beauty has been in my blood since I was nine. Over the years my career has taken me on non-stop fashion show of luxurious traveling to all the major fashion & retail markets. No wonder I continue to find myself back in the midst of it. As Glamour Magazine Los Angeles Glambassador, and Fashion & Beauty Editor for Trendsetter to Trendsetter Magazine, in addition to being the GLAM CEO of drezrehersal Lifestyle., a couture events & public relations boutique.  I'm always looking for unique statement pieces for clients & photo shoots. 

Recently, I was approached by Chloe & Isabel to be their tastemaker go to girl for the lalaland area.  Seeing that I was already a huge fan of the line, in addition to utilizing for many of our Stylist On Call shoots, it was a perfect match to add the line to our list of services.  If you know one thing about me; this girl can't pass up an accessory that makes you take a second look, while providing you a unique style.  The exquisite line isn't just any line, but a sassy, classy, and eclectic selection of extraordinary pieces.  Don't just take my word for it, as I'm sure you've seen such celebrities as: Twilight‘s, Ashley Greene, who looked absolutely stunning on the cover of Lucky’s March issue wearing c + i  Pave Spike Pendant,  and of course we can't forget Glamour Magazine recent issue featuring c + i the Baguette Flower Studs next to the gorgeous Rachel McAdams , as part of their “power-babe” look. Love it! You too can have the celebrity red carpet look for a fraction of the price and the best part of c + i jewelry line is: It has a lifetime guarantee.

What I'm GLAMING for Fall accessories..
Bold Chunky Cuff Bracelets


Timeless Pieces that transition from Fall to Winter


 "Elegance is not being  noticed it's being Remembered." c + i
To start your Stylist On Call shopping experience, please view our drezrehersal store.

Until next time live FABULOUS... 

*drezrehersal available for GLAM Shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment