Monday, June 6, 2011

GLAM'ONDAY ALERT...WEEK #2 with SALLY HANSEN CRACKLE OVERCOAT POLISH


As promised it's week two & we're still testing out different color combinations with Sally Hansen new crackle nail polish. Last week I tested the crackle overcoat polish on my toes, so this week I'm feeling flirty & given attention to my nails. We'll I actually pampered myself last week, but you get to see the results this week.

How Does It Look?
Week #2 Tested w/ Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat
Fractured Foil underneath VIP PINK
Sally Hansen crackle overcoat polish was all the RAVE on Memorial Day. It took me a little time to get use too, until the compliments started rolling in. I quickly said to myself Sally Hansen may have something here. A glamnista is always prepared wherever she goes with an emergency style kit. I'll explain the details of an emergency style kit at a later date, now back to memorial day and the rave reviews. After family, friends, even future glamnista's (little girls) Ooh & Aah over the design, they all ASK where can we get the crackle polish? You're in luck I have some samples you all can try out. So we get a manicure-pedicure table going & went to town testing out colors. I must say it was pretty funny to see everyone argue over certain colors; hearing them say don't copy me. Hmmm where might have they heard that saying before? LOL.  The guys felt a little ignored that the ladies were all hovering over the mani-pedi table. Get a group of girls together where being glam is the topic, yes you loose our attention for a hour or two. Remember to check back next week for my week three design.  Remember we want to hear from you if you have purchased the crackle overcoat polish or had your manicurist apply for you. So, please leave your comments on the below link.



drezrehersal Tip...Keep it simple for the best results. For the future glaminista's (little girls) a precious mommy & me time is let your daughter have a variety of solid base coats on each nail, then placing a subtle Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat on top.


Until next time live FABULOUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment