Sunday, September 4, 2011

IT'S B's BIRTHDAY~ VIRGO'S RUN THE WORLD

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BEYONCE
VIRGO'S RUN THE WORLD
September 4, 2011 It's B's Birthday... We like to wish Beyonce a very Happy Birthday. Many look at turning 30 as an important time in ones life. I disagree. You are just getting started and coming into your own. For Beyonce she has most definitely reach a highpoint in her life, but I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning. Think about it... I see this year as a moment in time she'll never forget. The triple threat DIVA turning "Thirty". Good things come in 3's. She recently announced she & husband Jay Z are expecting their first child and she's turning Thirty. Hmmmm.... What will the third good thing B? Leave it to Beyonce it could be anything. Just maybe they'll be another little surprise in store.


I admire Beyonce, because she's living her life out loud. No matter what you think about her, The triple threat diva is laying her mark on the world. The good fortune is only beginning and no one deserves it more. Embracing Love, Passion, & Play. And boy did it show as she walked the VMA's red carpet recently announcing to the world; "We're Expecting". Then to top it off and put on an amazing performance singing "Baby It's You".  Her performance AMAZE me so much I had to tweet it to my followers as if I was there live myself: Beyonce a Class Act... FABULOUS performance on #VMA Baby It's You Means More Now than Ever. Congratulations!!!  


Who's says you can't have it all? Let's hear the Anthem song of the day. Who Runs the World? VIRGO's Run the World. We'll if not the world we Run September. (smile)



Until next time live FABULOUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment