Monday, March 21, 2011

GLAM'ONDAY ALERT...5 Essential Must Have Jewelry Pieces


Every girl needs 5 Essential pieces of fine jewelry in her wardrobe.



1. Pearl Necklace
2. Pearl Stud Earrings
3. Diamond Stud Earrings
4. Tennis Bracelet
5. Drop Diamond Earrings *
 
I dream in Rose & Gold...

 It's time to update my drop diamond earrings and I'm dreaming of these beautiful Rose Gold Diamonds by Simon G. I have the perfect outfit ready to go, just need the earrings to complete my ensemble.











dezrehersal Tip...Bonus must have in every girls wardrobe: LBD (Little Black Dress). I'll wear these spring ready rose diamond earrings with my Edun Sheer Crochet Racer Back Dress and I must show off my freshly painted rose colored pedicure through my Iman Lorissa Spike-Heeled Peeptoe Pumps by Sam Edelman. They'll see me coming with the bling rose diamond earrings and watch me go with my sheer crochet back dress and studded heeled shoes. I'm almost GLAM ready for my evening on the town.

STRIKE A POSE...
My perfect outfit ready & waiting anxiously in my closet.
I wish~I wish~I wish for my rose diamond earrings.
They say if you say it three time your
 wish is more likely to come true.



Edun Sleeveless Macrame Back Knit Dress
at Bloomingdales

lman "Lorissa" Peeptoe Pumps
at Bloomingdales


AMAZING RIGHT?
Now a girl needs to go dream and wish for those rose gold diamond earrings, so I can add to my essential list for a girls must haves. If you were given these gorgeous Rose Gold Diamond Earrings from Simon G; What would the perfect outfit be for you?

To view the Simon G earring collection.  However be warned your essential must have list my be extended.

Until next time live FABULOUS...

2 comments:

  1. One of my goals for spring is to get some color therapy, so I would probably wear them with a pink strapless maxi dress and some gold gladiator flats. I see a shopping trip in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that answer LaKesha. Step out & embrace all the splashing spring colors. After your shopping trip share some of your images with us. We want to see your chosen spring glam style.

    ReplyDelete