Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Style Has It's Rewards at Ann Taylor"

GLAM ALERT... Glamour Magazine Sunday, Sept 27th, VIP Event Showcasing Ann Taylor new Fashion line. Kimberly Clark Event Producer from drezrehersal Event Planning & Los Angeles Glambassador for Glamour Magazine , touched on (3) easy steps to change the "Little Black Dress" from the Office to a Networking Event to Evening Wedding.
Can You Say??? Accessories, Accessories, Accessories
Ann Taylor new line is simply classy and chic sexy. The ladies who attended got first hand secrets on how to Glam Up that "Little Black Dress" Thanks to Keesh Winkler-Smith my make-up artist & personal make-up artist to Toccara Jones from Americas Next Top Model for showing my VIP ladies how to Glam your make-up from Morining-Afternoon-Evening. Just a few simple touches that will make anyone take a double look. Lucy Manalo ,
Manalo Empire Photography; Carmen Lindner of Gotta Have S'More The classic s'more has evolved. Carmen is a vendor of mine and provided her newly creation; Gotta Have S'more S'muffins, the uniquely stylish take on the s'more. They're to die for (REALLY) and I must not forget my beautiful model Chanel Ritchie. Many Thanks to Christiebelle ,General Manager and her staff of Ann Taylor located in Glendale. Go Get Glam Ready For Fall at Ann Taylor with a hot fresh look from there new head designer. Ann Taylor is more than ever, your one-stop fashion destination. From perfectly fitting suits to party dresses, Ann Taylor has all the looks you need to take you from the office to an evening event and everywhere in-between. Don't just take my word for it. Here are a few "quotes" from my chic savvy girls: 1."The make-up demo and tips were very helpful in helping me to change the look of a Little Black Dress"
2."The second Ann Taylor Black Dress Chanel model was very sleek & pretty. The ruffles down the middle were simple and Kimberly's tip on accessorizing were GREAT. I really didn't know you could change the look of one dress in so many ways".
3."I really love the New Line. the dresses were beautiful and just added those settle touches from the accessories Ann Taylor carries. I know I will look gorgeous at my upcoming event".
4."The make-up and beauty tips were very helpful. I love the idea of carrying accessories in a travel bag & leaving in the trunk of your car. Thanks for the tip Kimberly"
5."New Line is very classy chic and affordable. I just LOVE IT!"
6."Actually, I liked everything in the store. I was always a fan of Ann Taylor, however the new designer hit a home run with this one".
7."I never knew how important accessories were. I will definitely get a lot more out of my little black dress".
8."The variety of blouses, skirts, purses and shoes just wonderful. There was such a huge selection to select from I felt like a kid at Christmas receiving many gifts".
If you like to get GLAM Ready for fall be sure to visit your nearest Ann Taylor store. To get hot tips on current designs styles, contest, events and exclusive offers at your fingertips view: glamalert.com or become a Facebook Fan of drezrehersal Event Planning Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment