Wednesday, September 23, 2009

10 Little Ways To Shop BIG This Fall!

Ready to put the LOVE Back in Shopping? Make room in your closet & clear out your makeup bag because as a Glamour Ambassador I will be showing your wallet some love this fall with exclusive deals just for you. Don’t be left out, attend my Sept 27th “New Ann” preview at Ann Taylor and pick up your exclusive I LOVE Shopping Discount Booklet. There’s a few steps you must follow to receive my VIP Savings. STEP 1: Please provide me your originals receipts for any purchases you make by: 11/16/09 I know you’re thinking What if I need to return? Why would you want to return, when you’re getting such a fabulous VIP savings? Make copies for yourself. STEP 2: Feel free to share the information with your friends and chic savvy divas. They will love you for it. You may also go to: GLAMOUR.COM/SHOPPING for more information or pick-up the October issue of Glamour Magazine. STEP 3: (10 little ways to shop BIG this fall) Let the Shopping Begin…
kate spade Elizabeth Arden AX Armani Exchange Bare Escentuals Express Calvin Klein IDOLE d’ARMANI Michael Kors Ann Taylor H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment