Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I'm Ready For My Close Up"

These past few months have been a world wind for me and I'm truly blessed to have such a passion for what "I Do". I often get to create magical moments & memories for my clients. With hard work & dedication anything is possible. One of my favorite photographers , Lucy Manalo of Empire Photography recently created my magical moment:

Lucy's message: Today I had the honor of photographing Kimberly Clark of drezrehersal Event Planning. We've worked together on several occasions, and I can honestly say, she is a real pleasure to work with. The reason for the shoot? We wanted to update her headshots. And just in time too! Because she was just honored for the second year "Who's Who in Black Los Angeles 2009". Thanks Lucy you are always a pleasure to work with as well. To learn more about Lucy and her amazing work click here.

I want to thank all my clients, friends and associates for placing your vote for drezrehersal Event Planning Co. as the Best Wedding Planner on myfoxla's HOTLIST. Voting continues until November 6th , if you haven't done so, there's still time. Vote for drezrehersal Event Planning Co.

A little background on Who's Who in Black Los Angeles. WWIBLA focuses on the positive, build awareness, celebrates success, uplifts and inspires. WWIBLA honors Entrepreneurs ,Teachers, Lawyers, Entertainers, Professional Athletes, Corporate Executives, Artists, Public Officials, Clergy, Philanthropists just to name a few.

Just a little sneak peak of my photo shoot. Stay tuned for new images on my website and come back soon to view the publication of my honor of 2009 Who's Who In Black Los Angeles. Many Thanks to Lucy for doing a fabulous job on my photos and my Make-Up Artist Keesh Winkler-Smith of MakingFacesKeesh and renowned Celebrity Make-Up Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment