Sunday, October 31, 2010

I CAN SMILE AGAIN...

This post is inspired from a recent interview Rihanna gave to Marie Claire UK for their December issue. Rihanna reveals in a cover story in the December 2010 issue of Marie Claire UK. Access Hollywood reported that she told the magazine, "I feel like I smile for real this time. The smiles come from inside, and it exudes in everything I do. People feel my energy is different. When I smile they can tell that it's pure bliss and not just a cover up."


RIHANNA EXCLUSIVE
in Marie Clarie UK Dec Issue
"I Smile For Real Now"
I'm truly happy for Rihanna in expressing to the world just how she feels after going through probably one of the most difficult times in life.  Although Rihanna is in the public limelight and many think they deserve to know her every move; simply not true. A entertainer by profession but when the the studio session is over, awards shows are a wrap and you're trying to go on with your normal day-day activity, she is still human. Someone who has happy times as well as disappointing moments. We all go through trails & tribulations over our lifetime hers was/is just magnified by the media, which makes it even more difficult.

That's why I'm inspired to write I Can Smile Again. Who doesn't want to smile everyday? What does that exactly mean? For me its a no brainier something I choose to do without any excuses or negativity by those who want to be the victim in life. I've expressed in a past drezrehersal Tip... Know your "WORTH"only you can put a determination on whats real & whats counterfeit. Everything that glitters isn't always gold. Often times we judge ones life by what we see on the outside, however what may look all put together on the outside, could very well be broken on the inside. You never know what goes on behind closed doors for there are a lot of people who are living a counterfeit life.

Of course I go through challenges in life , but it makes me want to excel & push life obstacles back even harder. I refuse to be a victim of fear, anger, anxiety, lack or hopelessness. I thrive on "FAITH", "HOPE", "CONFIDENCE", "JOY", "GRACE" and favorable blessings of "PEACE" in my life. My ultimate source of my destined direction is provider by a higher power & for that I Can Smile knowing he will never forsake me; stand by me through the good times of life & hold me-up during the difficult moments. We all have them so trust that you Can Smile Again when you are at your darkest moment & have faith that, this too shall pass.

drezrehersal Tip... Obstacles are only Hiccups. Take a sip of "FAITH" and say this too shall pass and move on.
 
We welcome your comments, please share if you have ever encounter an obstacle in life & how you persevered through it. You sharing your story can definitely help someone, who may be climbing an up-hill battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment