Sunday, July 11, 2010

the details...CRAVE Los Angeles Book Launch


On June 15th my team and I attended the CRAVE Los Angeles Book Launch at the Urban Craft Center in Santa Monica. CRAVE Los Angeles is a celebration of women entrepreneurs that showcases some of the most creative, interesting, and gutsy proprietors throughout our city.


CRAVE was created by...Melody Bringer; Melody connects women in innovative ways so they can help each other pursue the lives they crave, in business and in pleasure.

Nicole Jaffe, LA Partner, Nicole made it her mission to track down all the cool, creative, inspirational women in her area.


L-R Melody Bringer-Founder, CRAVE ; Nicole Jaffe-Partner, CRAVE and Kimberly Clark ,drezrehersal Event Planning and Lifestyle Co.

 As an entrepreneur myself  I completely understand the support that is needed to continue your passion and there's nothing better than being your own BOSS. As you are going about your day-to day activities, please consider checking out some of the women I CRAVE.


GOTTA HAVE S'MORE www.gottahavesmore.com
 
THE SOULTREE CENTER www.thesoultreecenter.com

 

VALERIE CONFECTIONS www.valerieconfections.com

 
In our support to other women entrepreneurs drezrehersal Event Planning and Lifestyle Co. along with an extended member of our team SIPPER Photography provided the photography for the evening. Yes, this first issue of CRAVE is missing two fabulous entrepreneurs who are making it happen. However, we love, adore and CRAVE many of the participants and wish them all a Huge Congratulations.

What do you CRAVE? Please share as a reply comment

A few things I CRAVE...

I CRAVE~ the details...the drezrehersal...the I Do's...


I CRAVE ~ Living everyday like it's a FABULOUS Party!