Sunday, October 11, 2009

the I Do's...

Bruce Jenner, Olympic Medal winner and Stepfather to Khloe Kardashian walked her down the aisle on Sunday, Sept 27th at 4:30 pm . Having work with Bruce, he is a traditional guy and can do without all the fan flair. So needless to say the quick nuptials were a surprise. Bruce heard about Khloe’s initial engagement news through Ryan Seacrest's radio show. "Honestly I thought it was a joke," he said. "Then I was on the driving range later that day and someone came up to me and said, 'Congratulations, I hear your daughter is getting married.' Then it was on the news that night and I thought, maybe there is something to this." Well they all do make good TV, so wouldn't you know the wedding footage from the reality star's nuptials to Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom will air on a special episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians: The Wedding on Nov. 8 at 9 p.m. E.T. I wish the happy couple many blissful years together and I will personally be Keeping Up With the Kardashians. View photo's of Khloe & Lamar Dream Wedding.