Saturday, August 8, 2009

the details...

As a planner my clients come to me for my creative ideas and the personalized touch drezrehersal provides for their event. This is a wonderful addition to add to your customized Save-the-Dates. Create your own customized stamps for any occasion. There are several styles available or you may design your own. Take at look at the Black & White Damask Collection that I use for a recent client. If you like to go a bit further you may order personalize Save-the- Dates and Thank You Cards. I have even order the cards for my brides to personalize as an invite to their select Bridesmaids , to partake in the upcoming nuptials. Along with the card it's a nice touch to provide your Bridesmaid with a lovely customized drezrehersal bag with some needed essentials that will get her started as a Maid of Honor or Bridesmaid. Use your imagination and create a lasting impression your guests will remember forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment