Monday, August 16, 2010

GLAM'ONDAY ALERT...Fierce Funny Fashionista Kristin Chenoweth


It’s simply OK to be a Fierce, Funny Fashionista Check out GLAMOUR MAGAZINE new digital short starring Kristin Chenoweth (LOVE HER!!)


Get Your Tissue Ready HILARIOUS
Fierce Funny Fashionista Kristin Chenoweth
What ever Fashionista needs… an iPad ~The Safari web browser on iPad puts the Internet in your hands — literally. View whole web pages in portrait or landscape on the large Multi-Touch screen with vibrant color and sharp text at a size that’s actually readable. When you rotate iPad to landscape, the page you’re viewing rotates, too, and then expands to fit the display. This is SUPER fantastic. I want it, I need it, I must have it!

RIGHT!!! I actually don’t have one yet, but my mission is to receive for an upcoming B’Day. Yes, my Birthday is soon, so I’m petitioning here, no need to ask me what I want, I’m blogging for everyone to see. Hint~Hint. It will be my new go-to everything business, fashion and lifestyle.


iPhotos~ iVideo~iContacts~iCalendar
iEmail~iMaps~iPod~iTunes~iApps


All the things a business fashionista uses on a daily basis
Get Instant Glamour Gratification whenever & wherever you go with the Glamour Magazine App. It's all the things you love about Fashion right at your finger tips. I’ll keep you posted to let you know if one of my Birthday wishes has come true.